Know how. Know now.
From border to border in Nebraska, UNL Extension is making an incredible impact on the success of our state — its youth, its families, its farms and ranches, its communities, its economy. Please check these websites for more "know how, know now" information.
Learn at home: Nutrition lessons for healthy living
NOTE: If you are not a registered user, you may read through the lessons for informational purposes.
1. Login below.
2. Click on lesson title at right.
3. Read lesson and complete the quiz.
4. Return to this page to select another lesson and quiz.
English Required Lessons
- Food Resource Management
- Food Safety
- Meal Planning and Shopping
- MyPyramid Basics
- MyPyramid Food Groups
- Watch Your Fats, Sugar, and Salt
English Optional Lessons
- Feeding Your Infant (0-24 months)
- Feeding Your Child (2-5 years old)
- Healthy Snacking
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Fruit Group
- Grain Group
- Meat and Beans Group
- Milk Group
- Vegetable Group